ATS Friendly Resume Template for Word, Pages & Open Office | The Stone
ATS Friendly Resume Template for Word, Pages and Open Office: "The Stone"
While my other templates should be uploaded to job postings in PDF format, this resume template is ATS friendly even in Word format.
- Full width design and no text boxes or tables used - just type and edit like you would any normal Word document
- No additional font downloads - uses common system fonts
- Add as many pages as you need to! Just continue typing and it will automatically take you to the next page while maintaining the name header on each page
- Compatible with Microsoft Word, Mac Pages and OpenOffice
- Edit all headings, content, add or delete sections
- Instant Download - get started ASAP!
-> Each purchase includes a Get Landed™ Guide to Landing the Job: 50+ pages packed with my most crucial tips and tricks to help you create the best possible resume, and a quick rundown Checklist to ensure you've got it all covered!
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- A 2 Page Resume Template - Only need 1 page? Just delete page 2! Need 3+ pages? Just keep typing and the pages will continue on automatically
- References Template
- Cover Letter Template (can also be used as a Thank You letter)
- Files compatible with Microsoft Word, Mac Pages and Open Office
- US Letter & A4 sizes
- Detailed Instructions file
- My Get Landed™ Guide to Landing the Job & Bonus Checklist
- Fast and friendly customer service for any help you may need =)
* Templates are do-it-yourself. You will simply type your resume content over my "dummy" text =)
WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE?
- All headings
- Body text
- Fonts, font size + font color
- Add or delete sections
- The number of resume pages
1. A computer, tablet or phone with Word, Pages or OpenOffice
2. The desire to create a unique, kick-a** resume
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS STYLE AND YOUR OTHER RESUMES?
1. ATS compatible in Word format since it does not use text boxes or tables
2. Easily add/remove pages
3. Basic format = lower price
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1. Purchase this listing
2. Download the file from the link in your email
3. Open the template and start typing! Just replace my "dummy" text with your resume content - just remember to hit SAVE so you don't lose your work!
4. Upload your new resume in Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF (.pdf) format to job postings with the confidence that you'll stand out from the rest!
Some of my favorite feedback:
***** "REALLY IMPRESSIVE COMPANY! What a wonderful product! Not only were the templates helpful, but the resume writing guide was extremely beneficial. Liisa personally assisted with my resume and advised me on persuasive language when discussing my career change. I could not be more satisfied with a resume package!"
***** "This is so worth getting! I totally redid my resume with it yesterday. Contains so much more than just the formatted template. It has so much helpful information and suggestions and questions to help you know what to highlight in each position. Thank you so much!"
***** "This template was easy to use with amazing results! I sent it to several potential employers, and had call backs within a day for 4 places! They each commented on how nice/professional/aesthetically pleasing it was!"
© Landed Design Solutions, LLC. All of my designs and content are for personal use only and may not be copied, resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
** You can also purchase directly from our shop on Etsy! www.getlanded.etsy.com
• PC: Microsoft Word
• MAC: Pages or Microsoft Word
--> Pages is FREE on the App Store
--> Word free trial: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
• NOT COMPATIBLE with OpenOffice, Google Docs, or anything other than the real desktop version of Microsoft Word or Pages
I AM HERE TO HELP!
Email me for help with:
• Formatting cleanup: After your resume is complete, email it to me for a formatting alignment/cleanup to ensure your resume is perfect before you send it out!
• Inserting icons, adding/deleting sections or pages, moving things around.
• Saving as a "borderless" PDF file when your resume is complete.
• Questions related to your resume content, job search, career advice, etc. - although I am not currently doing any resume writing, ask me about anything you may be worried about!
Email me at any time at email@example.com
Owner, Designer, Resume Writer
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change the headings/sections? Yes! EVERY single item in this template can be changed. Therefore, you can make any heading say whatever you need it to. You can also add, move and delete sections. Because of this, you can use ANY template for ANY profession.
2. Can I change the colors? Yes! Colors can be changed on any item - headings, titles, sections, lines, graphic elements, icons, etc!
3. When do I get my template? Resume templates are Instant Downloads and you will be able to work on your resume immediately. As soon as you purchase a template, you will get an email with a link to download your template.
4. How does this work?
- Download your file from the email you will receive as soon as your payment is processed.
- DOUBLE-CLICK the ResumeTemplate.zip file in order to "unzip" it. Save to your desktop or somewhere you will remember. File will extract into numerous folders & files labelled STEP 1 - 4. If your computer doesn't have WinZip or you don’t want to download it for free at http://www.winzip.com/prod_down.html, I can send you the files individually.
- Read the Instructions file first - it has ALL the answers.
- Install the fonts (directions are in Instructions file).
- Open Word or Pages (Word/Pages must be re-started for fonts to load). Microsoft Word or Mac Pages are required to use templates, as stated in the listings. NOT GoogleDocs, not OpenOffice, not anything else! Templates are just too complicated for those programs.
- Type your resume text over my "dummy" text.
- When your resume is complete, you must upload/email your resume in PDF format, NOT Word or Pages format. Follow the directions in Instructions file to save as a "borderless" PDF file.
- LAND THAT JOB!
5. What do I need to edit the template? You need either Microsoft Word or Mac Pages (GoogleDocs, OpenOffice, etc. are NOT compatible with templates) and a personal computer (or a work computer that will let you install fonts). You will need some sort of "unzipping" software on your computer such as WinZip (which is FREE at winzip.com) and a PDF reader to view the instructions and resume writing guide (most computers have PDF readers already installed, but you can also download a great one for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
6. Will the fonts look the same on my computer? Yes! All resume templates come with links to download the free fonts used in each template.
7. How do I make sure my resume looks the same on every computer when uploading/emailing it? Resumes must be uploaded/emailed in PDF format to ensure the end user sees exactly what you see. Directions are included in the Instructions file on how to save your resume as a borderless PDF file.
8. My template files won't open. What do I do? If you have Mac Pages '09 or an old version of Word (2008 or earlier), your files might not open, look a little jumbled or have things missing (like some icons). If this is the case, shoot me an email and include your version of Word/Pages and I will send you older, more compatible files.
9. My computer says the files are corrupt. If your computer says the template files are CORRUPT, try to re-download the file and unzip it again. If this still doesn't work, no worries! Just email me and I'll send them to you individually. To expedite this, let me know if you need the Mac Pages or the Microsoft Word files. firstname.lastname@example.org
10. I need to add a page to my resume. No problem! Just email it to me at email@example.com and I can quickly do this for you.
11. I've made a mess of my resume playing around with it too much. How do I fix all the formatting? There is a tutorial in the Instructions file on how to move the text boxes around in order to put everything back in place. And I also offer a FREE resume cleanup service with purchase - just email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will clean up all the formatting for you! Everything you send me is completely confidential and my email and client files are deleted weekly.