Teacher Resume Template for Word and Pages, Teaching Resume | The Summer
This easy-to-use, teacher resume template for Word & Pages will quickly transform your resume, so you can save time and feel confident applying to your dream job.
Includes everything you need to stand out:
✔ A professional resume template that's easy to use and customize
✔ My best-selling resume writing guide full of tips you haven't heard before
✔ FREE help if you need it: technical, resume, or career questions, or if you need a formatting cleanup when you're done, send it on over!
What do you get?
An Instant Download .zip file containing:
- 1, 2, and 3 Page Resume Template Versions
- Matching References & Cover Letter Templates
- Microsoft Word (.docx) & Mac Pages (.pages) files
- US Letter & A4 sized files
- Detailed Instructions & FAQ file
- Free fonts
- 80+ Piece re-colorable Social Icon Set: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Website, etc.
- My 50+ page "Guide to Landing the Job" which tells you exactly what to write and do to beat your competition. Years of experience and my best insider tips, all in one place.
- Bonus Checklist so you can make sure you've got it all covered
- And fast and friendly customer service, with no expiration date.
You can change:
- All headings
- Body text
- Fonts, font size + font color
- Add or delete sections
Templates are 100% editable and yours to use forever.
- Created by a resume writer with hiring experience
- ATS-Optimized - Designed to be as simple as possible and continuously improved upon and tested based on feedback from recruiters & HR professionals
- Meticulously designed, high quality & professional
- Easy to use
- Easy for the employer to read
- Completely customizable: change all text, fonts, headings, colors, etc.
- Once you download, it's yours to use and edit forever
BONUS Guide Included Free:
Each purchase includes my 50 page "Guide to Landing the Job" - All the essential tips you need in one place, so you can stop Googling and start applying.
It covers everything you need to know to succeed:
- What to and what NOT to include in each resume section
- How to write bullets that the employer will LOVE
- How to write a cover letter that isn't terribly boring
- Unique ways to apply to jobs so your resume doesn't just end up in the black hole
- Tricks to getting your resume seen by a real human
✔ With a bonus checklist so you can be keep track of your progress and know you've got it all covered
• Some coffee (or wine, I won't judge!) and a good mood
• A personal computer
• Microsoft Word or Pages
• Not compatible with OpenOffice, Google Docs, or online Word or Pages.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I was dreading even thinking about creating a new resume. Liisa's templates and resume guide is awesome! It's easy and beautiful. Your resume will really stand out. The resume guide and checklist is great and full of useful tips. I must've used all of them."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made for myself and the support Liisa offers is amazing!!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "It cannot be overstated how incredible this entire package is - it is absolutely worth purchasing.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This template was easy to use with amazing results! I sent it to several potential employers, and had call backs within a day for 4 places! They each commented on how nice/professional/aesthetically pleasing it was!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is the single best professional investment I have ever made."
Happy job hunting! =)