Resume Template for Word & Pages, Marketing and Sales Resume | The Davenport
This modern resume template for Google Docs, Word & Pages will quickly transform your resume, so you can save time and feel confident applying to your dream job.
Includes everything you need to stand out:
✔ A professional resume template that's easy to use and customize
✔ My best-selling resume writing guide full of tips you haven't heard before
✔ FREE help if you need it: technical, resume, or career questions, or if you need a formatting cleanup when you're done, send it on over!
What do you get?
An Instant Download .zip file containing:
- 1, 2, and 3 Page Resume Template Versions
- Matching Cover Letter & References Templates
- Google Docs PDF (with links to files), Microsoft Word (.docx) & Mac Pages (.pages) files
- US Letter & A4 sized files
- Detailed Instructions & FAQ file
- Free fonts
- 80+ Piece re-colorable Social Icon Set: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Website, etc.
- My 50+ page "Guide to Landing the Job" which tells you exactly what to write and do to beat your competition. Years of experience and my best insider tips, all in one place.
- Bonus Checklist so you can make sure you've got it all covered
- And fast and friendly customer service, with no expiration date.
You can change:
- All headings
- Body text
- Fonts, font size + font color
- Add or delete sections
Templates are 100% editable and yours to use forever.
- Created by a resume writer with hiring experience
- ATS-Optimized - Designed to be as simple as possible and continuously improved upon and tested based on feedback from recruiters & HR professionals
- Meticulously designed, high quality & professional
- Easy to use
- Easy for the employer to read
- Completely customizable: change all text, fonts, headings, colors, etc.
- Once you download, it's yours to use and edit forever
BONUS Guide Included Free:
Each purchase includes my 50 page "Guide to Landing the Job" - All the essential tips you need in one place, so you can stop Googling and start applying.
It covers everything you need to know to succeed:
- What to and what NOT to include in each resume section
- How to write bullets that the employer will LOVE
- How to write a cover letter that isn't terribly boring
- Unique ways to apply to jobs so your resume doesn't just end up in the black hole
- Tricks to getting your resume seen by a real human
✔ With a bonus checklist so you can be keep track of your progress and know you've got it all covered
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I was dreading even thinking about creating a new resume. Liisa's templates and resume guide is awesome! It's easy and beautiful. Your resume will really stand out. The resume guide and checklist is great and full of useful tips. I must've used all of them."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This template was easy to use with amazing results! I sent it to several potential employers, and had call backs within a day for 4 places! They each commented on how nice/professional/aesthetically pleasing it was!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is the single best professional investment I have ever made."
Happy job hunting! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! My one column templates are ATS friendly in Word AND PDF formats, and my two column templates are ATS friendly in PDF format. As long as you're uploading your resume in PDF format (which most companies prefer anyways), feel free to choose any type of template without worrying about the ATS.
Files will be available for download immediately upon purchase. Check your email for the link to download (check Spam too!). Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any trouble!
Forever! Templates are yours to download and use forever, and my customer service has no expiration date either! Whether it's days, weeks, or years from purchase, if you need help or need to download the files again, email me (email@example.com) and I can help 🙂
I don't currently offer any resume writing services, but keep checking back! In the meantime, I have a few trusted resume writers listed here who can help.
I've got you! If you have any computer trouble, or need a formatting cleanup when you're done, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm happy to fix it up for you.